The great quality of fields and clubs found in the region allow Girona to be recognised as a great and perfect destination for golf lovers. 13 fields and 11 pitch and putts distributed between the Costa Brava and the Pirineu de Girona
The most notable fields are:
· PGA Catalunya Resort, with the Stadium and Tour fields of 18 holes each, considered the best golf course in Spain and third in Europe.
· Torremirona Golf Club, with 18 holes, offers the ideal challenge for mid-level golfers and wonderful views of the Pyrenees and the Bay of Roses.
· Empordà Golf Resort, 36 holes, included in the list of Top100golfcourses.
· Golf Girona, 18 holes, the only Spanish field completely planted with Penncross, the highest quality grass.
· Club Golf d’Aro Mas Nou, with 18 holes, offering spectacular views 300 meters above sea level.
· Golf Platja de Pals, 18 holes, with British design located on the seafront and the oldest of the destination.
· Club de Golf Costa Brava, 18 holes, with excellent performance for standard players.
Thanks to the excellent location of Hotels Ultonia, you can access each of them easily and conveniently.