The province of Girona has become a real tourist destination for practicing golf. The great quality of fields and clubs found in the region allow Girona to be recognised as a great and perfect destination for golf lovers.
13 fields and 11 pitch and putts distributed between the Costa Brava and the Pirineu de Girona
The most notable fields are:
- PGA Catalunya Resort, with the Stadium and Tour fields of 18 holes each, considered the best golf course in Spain and third in Europe.
- Torremirona Golf Club, with 18 holes, offers the ideal challenge for mid-level golfers and wonderful views of the Pyrenees and the Bay of Roses.
- Empordà Golf Resort, 36 holes, included in the list of Top100golfcourses.
- Golf Girona, 18 holes, the only Spanish field completely planted with Penncross, the highest quality grass.
- Club Golf d’Aro Mas Nou, with 18 holes, offering spectacular views 300 meters above sea level.
- Golf Platja de Pals, 18 holes, with British design located on the seafront and the oldest of the destination
- Club de Golf Costa Brava, 18 holes, with excellent performance for standard players.
Thanks to the excellent location of Hotels Ultonia, you can access each of them easily and conveniently.